Saturday 6 September 2014

Wax Tip #001

I'm being very optimistic that I am going to be able to come up with more than 99 wax tips but we have to think positive! 

When I first got my warmer, I hadn't attended a party, I didn't ask questions I just jumped in feet first!

I plugged it in, turned it on, and put in two cubes straight away. I found the scent didn't "flow" through my house very well, it stayed in the one room I had the warmer and I was a little disappointed, I'd only brought two warmers, one for the kitchen and one for our master lounge, yet the rest of the house was unscented, so I threw in another cube....

Anyway I suffered in silence for about a week and then decided to ask... how many cubes did you actually NEED to use at a time because this three cubes at once was really going to cost me a fortune!

I only needed to use one cube at a time! The scent comes from the warmest part of the warmer, the bottom of the dish. By filling the dish too deep with additional wax means that the scent has a harder time escaping.

After applying this little tip I found the fragrance actually spread more evenly around my house and for longer! So there you go... wax tip number one from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment